Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

I'm participating in Robin's (My Pink Stamper) day long NSD challenges. This is challenge #1:

Make a scrapbook layout, card or other item with your mother or someone dear to you in mind






I made a Mother's Day card for my mom. I used a cream cardstock from The Paper Company. The flower pot is actually the present from Doodlecharms. I cut the bow from the top and then added some lines with a black pen to make it look more like a clay pot. The paper is from DCWV's Mariposa line. I cut the flowers also from Doodlecharm. The stems were cut by hand and ribbon leaves were stapled to the stem. The dark pink flowers were attached with pop dots to give it some dimension. And of course, you can't do anything without a little bling, so I added some Hampton Arts glitter glue to the center.

Hope you like it!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment